Do this Virgo Full Moon Ritual on the Full Moon or the day or two after.
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2021
Set Your Space
- Get in a private and quiet space with soft lighting.
- Make sure it’s a place where you can safely burn a piece of paper
- Get your fire burning. For example: A candle, fireplace, fire pit
- Get your pen or pencil and a piece of paper you can burn
- Prepare your body by doing a few stretches and be mindful of your breath by taking deep breaths in and out.
The Virgo Full Moon Ritual
- Write down on a piece of paper what you want to release.
- With a Virgo focus:
- Self-critical self talk
- Let go feelings of unworthiness
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Needing to always be perfect
- On an exhale, throw your paper in the fire as a symbolic release. Let it go.
- On your inhale, visualize a healthy replacement for what you are releasing and hold it in your mind’s eye.
- Meditate on this new visualization as long as you want.
After Your Ritual
- Journal about your new visualization. If you already have a journal, reflect back on your growth and successes.
- Accept, acknowledge and love that you are taking care of yourself.
- Create a mantra of your visualization for change. Mantras are powerful tools and best repeated daily. It helps you focus on what you want, not what you don’t.
- Meditate on your visualization a few minutes every day. Use this visualization again at the New Moon to help manifest your intentions.
- Set a time everyday where you will make contact with your visualization. It’s a great way to start off your morning and right before bed.
- Put your Mantra on a sticky note and place where you see it everyday. Like your bathroom mirror or refrigerator.
- Anytime you feel what you released trying to come back, go to your replacement visualization and use your mantra.
- Repeat your mantra 120 times. When you are chanting your mantra, it takes away the space for that negativity to creep in.
- Don’t Give Up
- If your critical inner voice is strong, it can try and pull you back in.
- That’s normal, it’s human, don’t give up. Mantras and visualization are powerful tools, use them everyday to see improvements in your life.
- You now have a skill to combat that inner critic when it tries to creep back in.
Natural Health and Astrology Monthly Moon Show
Join my private Facebook group to chat about New and Full Moons. Plus check out my livestream monthly Moon show called Natural Health and Astrology co-hosted with Annabelle Fraser, Natural Health Coach. Get the details here. Want a New or Full Moon ritual delivered to your inbox every month? Subscribe to my email below.